Tuesday, November 3, 2009

M.I.A. IS BACK AND WEARING JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M


Last night Jimmy Choo and H&M hosted a launch party celebrating their recent collaboration. A-list attendies modeled the collection and M.I.A. performed. The actual fashion presentation looked sick with the hollywood sunset as the backdrop. More pics and pieces from the collection after jump.




 choo boss lady,Tamara Mellon, and M.I.A. wearing pieces from the collection
 

 













cutie, Rashida Jones, rocking the studded pep toe boot













studded t shirt dress, you know I loves it!


 
Hayden Panettier in the seqined jacket and studded zebra clutch
 
 
Rupal most likey rocking a pair from the Jimmy Choo for H&M men's collection

MY FAVORITE PIECE FROM THE COLLECTION
 
ironically a pair of metal mesh, studded earrings
the shoe offering was sort of... average : (

BUT THE PRESENTATION WASN'T

 
 
 
M.I.A. performing
I wonder what song[s] she did...
put on by nitolicious

No comments:

Post a Comment