Tuesday, November 3, 2009

AWE MAN

Rapper beef doesn't really interest me, so I avoided watching the clips about the Beanie Sigel/ Jay Z issue.... until I saw this. While I am not a fan of drama, I do have a weakness for cartoon parodies of rappers and all around foolish *ish that makes you laugh out loud when you're at the comp by yourself.


Jay and the Beans Talk from jeff on Vimeo.

The word play was hilarious, but I was totally lost on the facts since I had been avoiding anything tittled "Beanie Sigel Disses jay Z?". So, I had a look at the recent back and fourth between Beans and Jay and it seems The Real hit the nail on the head...





click [here] to listen to Beanie's new not a diss record Average Cat.
click [here] to listen to Beans' interview explaining the song [sort of long]
And this is what Jay had to say....

Jay-Z answers Beanie Sigel from la rue du hiphop.com on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment