Monday, May 31, 2010

ON POINT

NEW NAIL TREND: POINTED NAILS





During the 20/20 special Last November, I noticed Rihanna flexing her personal style with sharpened claws. While, style wise, she can do no wrong, I definitely thought the nail shape was a little out there, but chalked it up to her expressing her rocker side and appreciated her doing her own thing. I couldn't imagine anyone else pulling the shape off. Recently, I saw Fergie-Ferg's take on the sharpened look and next thing you know I'm filing my nails to a point.



[L] Rihanna contemplats poking her own eye out during
her November '09 20/20 special


Gold Minx makes the nail shape a little more interesting [L] Red makes them scary [R]

FERGIE'S WAY
Way shorter, still nude, super pointed
now this... I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment