Saturday, October 24, 2009

OBJECTS OF MY DESIRE

I need  a good pair of winter weather heels, so of course I'm finding everything but them. I'm being good though, refraining from buying [almost] anything until I find the pumps or boots of my dreams.  In the meanwhile, I'll just have to put the cool stuff  I found  on the "To Buy List"....



gold tooth smile bracelet
ca-rack!!!!!!
totally a needed addition to my costume gold bracelet collection
found it at fred flare 


NYC Boutique Jersey Hobo Collection
I want one in every color!!!!
at Karmaloop 


Rubber Duck Nativejoggers
gawd how cute!

I am totally trying to stock up on winter shoes and now watch it be a mild winter....
in any event, i'm still eyeing these slip on, low duck boots shoes
Sperry calls them the Women's Comorant Rubber Slip On




Nike Flight Lights
the highest high top, like everrr!
[well maybe not ever, but pretty high with out being sneaker boots]
saw em at Champs in Times Square



No comments:

Post a Comment