Sunday, October 4, 2009

Addicted to Addiction

I have this weird interest in drug addiction. I love for friends to recount tails of drug induced crazy nights and the television show Intervention. I have actually made a game out of guessing which people, that pass me by on the street, are on drugs and what kind. Needless to say when I heard about the the Addicted photography exhibit by Thi Chien, I was so there.











table center pieces were half prop, half real...

The exhibit was displayed at the Gallery Bar [in LES, NYC] on one of the chilliest evenings of autumn so far [last Wednesday 9/30]. While I loved the guys that came through in their freshest varsities, I must give props to the people that mixed preppy British menswear fabrics and looks into their street wear repertoire.








No comments:

Post a Comment