Thursday, March 11, 2010

SOMETIMES TYPOS END UP BEING LITTLE TREATS

While browsing nitrolicious, I noticed an ad for retrogurl.com. Retrogurl is one of the writers for nitrolicious and I was intrigued by the idea of her having another site. I quickly typed the URL in the addy bar but, in my haste, typed girl with and "i" instead of a "u". What I got was a vintage shopping site  dedicated to  the images and sketches of retrogirl [with an i], a model and artist from the 1960's. What  a little vintage treat! There were tons of product with the model's black and white imagery on it but, of course, what stood out to me where the greeting cards with her fashion illustrations.  I love the shading.

Once I realized my typo I quickly finished browsing the retrogirl site and headed over to my intended destination. It appears retrogurl.com is the writer's  more personal blog where she cronicals her day to day haps. Pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment