Tuesday, March 2, 2010

AS SEEN ON TV

Kell on Earth, the PR Reality T.V. Show on Bravo to be exact.
I enjoy the show because they keep it real [the fashion industry is surprisingly hard work and sometimes overwhelmingly materialistic], homegirl Kelly Cutrone is an awesome NY Bussiness woman [I'm reading her book now], and you get exposure to fashion labels you may not have heard of before, like House of Holland. The label was featured on last weeks episode of Kell on Earth. The pieces showed where not all that, but the description, playfull and edgy, was enough for me to look further into the issue... Needless to say, I'm glad I did. 

House of Holland Spring 2010
 
  
  
  
Label founder, Henery Holland, hosted his Spring 10 show last September at London Fashion Week

House of Holland Fall 2010
shown last week in London

No comments:

Post a Comment