Thursday, March 25, 2010

Haring and House of Field

Patricia Field reincarnates Keith Haring's iconic paintings into knits, sequins and leather for the new House of Field collection.



Limited Ed. Stretch Dog Patch Denim
Only one of each size

Def not letting my bf wear this but, I will. Rock it a little on the oversized tip... what?

adding beading to Haring graphics: genius

The jacket is tough but, can we get into the sequin dress peeking through. looks like a pink version of the back and gold joint. No details on it from the P Fields site but, I'm straight lovin it.




Classic leather moto jacket with the three-eyed face graphic in sequins on the back


Stepping my scarf game up is on the style to do list.
This could be a good jump start.

no, I love you Keith Haring x Pat Field Collection

All available at Patfield.com 
and prob at the store on Bowery

R I P Senior Haring

No comments:

Post a Comment