Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fall 2010 (CAPSULE) SHOW HIGHLIGHTS

The Capsule Trade Show is known for their selectness and highstreet themed events. This season, New York Fall 2010 show expanded, but didn't slack on the talent.  I was pleasantly surprised by brands I followed,  impressed by design teams I knew very little of and even adopted two new favorite collections.


 
 

 W. Dress Room, a fast fashion Koren label, showed these short hair winter boots. This was one of the brands that blew me away. They actually design and manufacture new styles everyday.


 NEW TEES FROM HELLZ BELLZ


Just when I thought I was so out of the printed t-shirt phase of my life, Hellz finds more cleaver ways to put female and fashion icons on tees... I don't see myself resisting these come next fall.

 CREATIVE RECREATION SELECT
The popular, slim, hightop sneaker brand added women's shoes to their repertoire this season.

YMC, NEW FAVORITE, NUMBER ONE 

I love their classic, quirky approach to womens design.
Their fall collection featured innovative intarsia patterns and revamped woven shirt detailing.


BARLOW, NEW FAVORITE, NUMBER TWO

Sexy, tom boy pieces with touches of fashion.
My two favorite pieces didn't photograph well on the rack, so I had to borrow images from the look book. 
 
pieced leather, highwaitsted slim skirt
  
dropped shoulder, canvas jacket,
loves it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment