Wednesday, August 26, 2009

She Dresses the Girls Who Style You Love




Celebrity stylist, Mariel Haenn works with some of the most followed ladies and gentlemen in music and Hollywood. Haenn is most recognized for the more mature, "glam rock" image she helped create for Rihanna, but almost every "look she designs" is gold. In 2006, Mariel attributed her success to her strong work ethic telling MTV, "I put everything into it. I know there are not a lot of other stylists that care as much as me, but it's me and my name on it. And when I'm making the call and people know it's me styling it, it has to be right every time."  

We all know the amazing work she has done with Ri-Ri, so let's check out some of her other clients and projects...


























No comments:

Post a Comment