Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MASTER CLASS WITH JAY-Z

I was just about weened off cable until I heard about this [from my mom]!
Chock full of quotes, Oprah Winfrey Network's new show Master Class has me thirsty for cabel...



FAVORITE QUOTES
"... When you learn, teach. At our best we are all teachers..." - Maya Angelou

"Failure is a great teacher and, if you are open to it, every mistake has a lesson to offer"-Oprah

"Excellence is being able to perform at a high level for a long period of time."-Jay Z

"... If I was going to be successful, I had to be sucessful with myself. I couldnt be sucessful doing what other people were doing.... The worst thing to be is as sucessful as someone else. That's a very difficult thing to upkeep and very tiring..." -Jay

"... Be true to yourself... It's not that simple... You have a belief in yourself... and in most cases a naivety in what you can contribute..." -Jay


Most of all.... I can't get over Oprah talking about Jay-Z in such an admirable way. Too cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment