Monday, November 22, 2010

RIHANNA AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS 2010 PERFORMANCE




The "What's My Name" performance totally made me like the song. I got hyped when I heard Only Girl getting mixed in, but was lil disappointed on that performance/ dance section. Overall cute performance and pretty major production. Go Ri Ri

Side Bar- I'm listening to her new Loud album now. It's no Rated R, but danceable. I heard Rihanna's last album sales suffered because she was a lil too dark and edgy for the masses. This album seems to have a bubble gummy, lightness to it. I suppose that could be attributed to salability OR new found happiness. I'll probably pull some singles from Loud, and keep rocking with Rated R [G4L is my jam!].

Loud album cover and promotional photos below...




No comments:

Post a Comment